- 3 large cooked chicken breasts (1.5 lb.)
- 1 (14 oz) bag of pre-shredded coleslaw
- ⅓ cup (2 oz) thinly sliced green onions, green part only
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 heaping teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Use your hands to shred the chicken breasts. Place the chicken pieces in a very large mixing bowl.
- Add the coleslaw and the green onions and toss together.
- In a small jar, add the dressing ingredients. Shake well to mix. Pour over the salad and toss to coat (I use my hands to ensure everything is well-coated).
- Refrigerate 1 hour to allow flavors to meld.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 336; Fat: 13g; Carbohydrates: 12g; Sugar: 5g; Sodium: 402mg;Fiber: 3g; Protein: 42g