- 6 (3.5 oz each) medium bananas, very ripe, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla or almond extract
- ¼ cup high-quality unsweetened cocoa powder
- Place the banana slices on a wax-paper-lined baking sheet or platter. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Place the partially frozen bananas in your food processor. Add the vanilla or almond extract. Process until very smooth, 1-2 minutes (depending on how powerful your food processor is), scraping the sides and bottom with a spatula as needed.
- Add the cocoa powder.
- Process until fluffy and creamy, about 1 more minute, scraping the sides with a spatula as needed. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: 1 cup; Calories: 149; Fat: 1g; Carbohydrates: 37g; Sugar: 18g;Sodium: 3mg; Fiber: 6g; Protein: 3g